Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Soar Into Shape-Day 3

So far I have been doing great. I am getting right up to my calories, been getting a work out in every day, so far since I started I have lost 1.6 pounds. My goal is 10 in 9 weeks. I have to go to the store to get more fruit. I have been doing okay with veggies, but I really need to add fruit in there.
I am glad to see that even eating more then normal I am still slowly losing and not gaining, that was a fear of mine. Today I will have to work out at home, and I won't make it to class tonight because we have Shawn and my teams Volleyball games tonight, and I have to be there to support. But I plan to make it up on the Saturday morning class.
I am finding it the more I work out the hungrier I am. So I guess earning the extra calories while working out is nice.
That is about it. off to get day 3 started.

No comments:

Post a Comment