Thursday, March 10, 2011

another pound down

I can't believe it. I have lost just over another pound. I weighed myself twice just to make sure I wasn't seeing things, or that my scale was wrong. I am eating alot more then ever, but then again I try to work out every day now too.
All these years starving myself, because that is what I did when I was a teen and I was a size 0. Even after having kids, I still never ate right, I was afraid to eat and gain more weight.
I am having a hard time wrapping my head around it. But it is working. I just pray that it keeps on working.
I am going to keep at it, Keep doing what I have been doing, and it would be so awesome to be at my goal by the time this program is over. I am still eating whatever I want (pizza, lumpia ect.) I just keep track of my calories and don't go over my daily goal. I think that is why it has been so easy, because I haven't denied myself anything, where on other "diets" I would try to stay away from things I love like Chocolate milk and I wouldn't make it because that is one of my favorite things.
I am rambling. Well I started at 145 and I am down to 140.8. I am almost half way to my goal and still have 7 1/2 weeks left to go. I CAN DO THIS!!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. So happy you are having success, Laura! I had no idea that you struggled with an eating disorder. Props to you for working so hard to be healthy. I'm behind you 100%!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I struggled with alot when I was younger, I could write a novel, or better yet a soap opera on my life. I had alot of issues, I still deal with some of them, but I am getting through. Thanks for your support.

    ReplyDelete