Monday, February 28, 2011

Soar Into Shape

Day 1 of the program, so far so good, I have my calories entered for my breakfast. I will be making up a calender for myself with all the classes I want to go to, along with the other classes that I had already been going to. I need to make up a plan on what excercises I will be doing at home, that won't mesh with what we do at the gym, as we are only allowed so many points per day for certain things. I am still trying to figure it all out, it is a little confusing.
I know we get 10 points for the aerobics classes the gym offers, but I don't know if we can only do 1 a day or if we are allowed points for more then one a day, for example there are 2 classes I would love to go to on Monday Mornings.
So far the plan is:
Tues Night Pilates
Wed Night Body Sculpt
Thurs Night Hard Core Abs
Sat Mor Body Sculpt
For Monday I will either be doing Morning Insanity boot camp, or body sculpt, or nigh time spin.
I think it will take me a little while to figure this all out, but as long as I get my calories, get my workouts in, and keep track I should be good to go while I figure it out.
So that is my update for today so far.
On another note, Valorie slept through the night again last night and is still sleeping, I am shocked. I really hope this will be her new normal.
Off to work out.

No comments:

Post a Comment